Thy Way, O GOD, Is In The Sanctuary

November 12, 2017-Sunday-#534 Daily Morning Bible Reading and Meditation-Psalm 77 KJV


***Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?***


[11] I will remember the works of the Lord : surely I will remember thy wonders of old. 

[12] I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. 

[13] Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God? 

[14] Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people. 

[16] The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled. 

[18] The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook. 

[19] Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known. 

[20] Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

Words to ponder for today:

Thy Way, O GOD, Is in The Sanctuary

"[1]I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and He gave ear unto me. 
[2] In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.

The Psalmist herein have declared how GOD had lifted him up, after he had sought the LORD. in the day his soul is much troubled. 
His sorrowing soul refused to be comforted, for there is none to ease the grievous sores and pain he is suffering. However, just in remembering GOD's wondrous works, how He lead His people through Moses and Aaron, in the way that no man is able to set foot upon, his faith in GOD was strengthened. 

It is indeed how GOD's hand works: the hope in Him, just by knowing He is able, is as great as in remembering the works He has done. For His power manifest not only in the very deeds He is working, but through faith in HIM whose ways are far more higher than the imaginations of human beings. 
This is the miraculous ways of The LORD. He had established His sanctuary, where the church of CHRIST, the congregation of the chosen, called out assembly should gathered. 
The power of GOD is not in the constructed building. There is no such thing as holy building, but the living holy church of Christ. The power of GOD, Whom is The HOLY SPIRIT zeals not the building, but the heart of every true Christian believers, who are justified and sanctified to be the peculiar people of GOD;  who understand that the way of GOD, prepared for every true followers of Christ, is in The Sanctuary, where every true Christian faithful believers gathered to feast in The Word of GOD. 
There is no magic  nor miracles in the building; it is in every heart of the faithful followers of CHRIST. For GOD's way is hidden from them who seek not the Way of GOD, who are after in their own understanding about who God is, but was revealed to them who diligently seek The True Living and Loving GOD.  
The admonition of The Apostles even Apostle Paul said it all: 
Hebrews 10:25 KJV
[25] Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is ; but exhorting one another : and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

1 Corinthians 16:1-2 KJV
[1] Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. 
[2] Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

True worship of GOD is not only in the mind, it goes through the heart and is put into action; sending yourself to the worship services with your giving and love offerings is the manifestations that you are indeed resolved, regenerated and  redeemed by the power of The Blood of The LORD JESUS CHRIST; The Only Way, The Only Truth and The Only life of The Sanctuary. Added on these are a lying evil manmade ideas to deceive people. 

Help O LORD, for I understand and believe that your way O GOD, is in the sanctuary, and that I will be able to declare it to others who are blinded by the course of this world. That My life may become the light shining in the darkness of the mind of others, to see that way you have prepare for each one's salvation. 
This do I pray, in JESUS CHRIST most Holy Name. AMEN! 

Have a blessed worship day today! 

Psalm 77:1-20 KJV

[1] I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me. [2] In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted. [3] I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah. [4] Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak. [5] I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times. [6] I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search. [7] Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more? [8] Is his mercy clean gone for ever? doth his promise fail for evermore? [9] Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah. [10] And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High. [11] I will remember the works of the Lord : surely I will remember thy wonders of old. [12] I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. [13] Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God? [14] Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people. [15] Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah. [16] The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled. [17] The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad. [18] The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook. [19] Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known. [20] Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron. …


0 comments:

Post a Comment